Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Cotton nightgown Rose Trellis sleeveless has an A -line body shape. This makes Rose Trellis slimming and shapely. You can wear her wear as a cotton summer dress in the street or to the beach. The pure cotton is super soft and has fine pin tucks sewn vertically down the front and back. These pin tucks add texture and pattern. Beautifully hand embroidered cotton organdy panels have been stitched into the front bodice, back, 3/4 sleeves and hem.
Reinforced splits in both side seams.
We have strongly reinforced the splits in the side seams. You will not find these splits running. They give your legs freedom of movement as Rose trellis is a straight cotton nightgown with no gathering to add volume to the skirt.
Bodice and back beauty on cotton sleepwear for women Rose Trellis
The front bodice, deep V back and hem are in cotton organdy. These cotton organdy panels are intricately hand embroidered in white chain stitch and pink orroses and leaves. The design is like a trellis flower garden climbing up a wall.
A superb large classic white bow is stitched at the base of the V back. The effect is artistic and refined.
Louise’s soft pure cotton.
Her pure cotton has become a signature of Louise Mitchell. It is a favourite with her clients for its breath ability, light weight, long lasting qualities and softness.
A US client from Atlanta emailed “Your cotton gowns are amazing. Overtime and washings they become so soft and comforting”
Light weight for travel.
Luxury cotton nightie Rose Trellis is perfect for travel and holidays. She is light weight, easy to pack and takes up very little space in your luggage. Don’t send her to the hotel laundry. She will not come back. The laundresses like her too much. Louise and her colleagues in the store hear this all the time.
Sleeves come just over the tip of your shoulders.
The length is 3/4 coming to mid calf. 115cms-120cms 45-48 inches.
The front opening. Suitable for new mothers.
is quite deep, almost to waist. This makes cotton nightgown Rose Trellis suitable for new mothers. Pearl shell buttons with loops.
Hand or machine wash in a bag in soft cleansers. There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is so wonderful.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.