Louise Mitchell cotton and silk sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Ludwig Beck Munich
Anichini Linea Casa New York
David Jones Sydney
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Blue Queen is a flowing white cotton wrap embroidered with pale blue dots
Between midcalf and ankle, depending on your height.
Sleeves are cut low on the shoulders which make them very comfortable and roomy.
Blue Queen has a long self belt, which you can tie at your waist or hips, or leave off altogether.
Sizing is very generous
Small size 10-12 Medium 14-16 large 18-20
Machine wash with soft cleansers. Do not hot tumble dry.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.