Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Pin tucked front bodice
The pin tucks down Blue bell’s bodice create extra soft cotton which cascades over your tummy and hips. Consequently you have more room in the skirt and can stretch out your legs in comfort.
Front opening with mother of pearl buttons
The front opening in the bodice goes almost to the waist. This means that Blue belle is also suitable for maternity.
is 115-120 cms, about 45 inches. Blue bell is mid calf on most of our clients.
are 3/4 , just past your elbow.
Small 10-12 Medium 14-16 Large 18-20
Machine wash in soft cleansers. There is no need to iron
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.