Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Plus size cotton nightgown Caroline loves cuddling up to larger ladies, especially as most are gorgeous. Comfort and ease are assured in this generous style. Louise has designed a band of smocking with gathers across the bodice.This gives you room in your bust and shoulders. Plus size Caroline has cap sleeves and pretty white and pink embroidery.
It’s your fanny or your face
As the French movie star Catherine Deneuve has advised “After a certain age you have to choose between your fanny or your face” Plus size ladies have chosen wisely.
Plus size cotton sleepwear Carolineassures you comfort and ease with a generous band (9 cms wide)of white hand smocking across the bust. This smocking creates gathering which falls gently over your tummy.
Yoke across the back for comfort
There is also a yoke across the shoulders on the back and gathers have been stitched into the yoke. These gathers allow extra soft cotton fabric to flow into your skirt which gives you plenty of room over your hips and lets you stretch out your legs. So comfortable
Louise’s mantra “Never forget beauty”
The bodice is beautifully hand embroidered with white chain stitch in a criss cross design. Hand embroidered stems and leaves and pink bullion roses climb over the chain stitch in a garden trellis style .
There is a front opening with mother of pearl shell buttons and loops
Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches. Comes to mid calf on most women.
There is a front opening in the bodice.
Sleeves are cap.
Louise’s soft white pure cotton
It is a signature of her brand. The more you wash it the softer it becomes.
Louise advises that there is no need to iron her pure cotton sleepwear. Just the feeling of soft cotton against your skin is all you really need.
See Caroline’s dream French bedroom
Caroline Plus size adores her French chateau bedroom.It so befits Caroline’s self image.
Caroline purchased her French chateau with the delightful proceeds from her HAPPY HAPPY divorce settlement.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.