Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
tel 612 93631855
email [email protected]
store 5/5 Knox street Double Bay Sydney Australia 2028
A pretty feminine pure cotton nightgown
The bodice on women’s white cotton sleepwear Caroline has a generous band (9 cms wide) of white hand smocking across the bust. This smocking creates gathering which gives you extra room in your bust and shoulders . The gathering falls gently over your tummy and hips.
Yoke on the back of women’s white cotton sleepwear Caroline.
A cotton yoke across the shoulders on the back of cotton nightgown Caroline has gathers stitched into it.. These gathers allow extra soft cotton fabric to flow into your skirt.This gives you plenty of room over your hips and lets you stretch out your legs. So comfortable.
Louise’s mantra Never forget beauty
The cotton bodice and back yoke have been beautifully hand embroidered with intricate white chain stitch in a criss cross design. Hand embroidered white bullion roses, stems and leaves climb over the chain stitch in a garden trellis style. Artistic and pretty
There is a front opening with mother of pearl shell buttons and cotton loops
Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches. Comes to mid calf on Louise’s clients.Our model is 177cms tall 5 ft 8 inches. Sleeves are 3/4 length. They come between elbow and wrist. Your arm is pretty.
Super soft pure cotton
Louise’s pure soft cotton is a signature of her brand. The more you wash it the softer it becomes. It is well known for its luxurious breath ability and long lasting qualities. But softness is the quality her clients repeatedly tell her is the most prized .
Wash by hand or machine in a bag in soft powders or cleansers. There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft 100% pure cotton against your skin is all yo really need.
White cotton sleepwear Caroline has sold to luxury stores and boutiques worldwide.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.