Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
White cotton nightgown Ribbons of flowers is a soft pure cotton nightgown which is a classic.She has been worn by women of all sizes and ages. A style becomes a classic for good reason. Ribbons of flowers has pleased many with her comfortable pin tucked and hand embroidered bodice and her generous skirt. Her sleeves are cap. Perfect for the hot Australian summer.
Fine pin tucks down front bodice.
Louise has designed fine vertical pin tucks falling luxuriously down the front bodice to the waist.
On the one hand, these pin tucks to the waist allow for extra give over your tummy and more room in the skirt.
However, please keep in mind that cotton nightie Ribbons of flowers does not have the extravagant volume of cotton fabric as our smocked gowns. Nightgowns such as Caroline, Lola, Stephanie and Bouquet of flowers.
Front bodice beauty.
To begin with,the bodice pin tucks have been stitched by our hand picked workroom in groups of three. Between these groups of pin tucks, our skilled hand embroiderers have stitched sprays of pale blue flowers and roses and fine satin stitched white bows and ribbons. The blue flowers and roses have been hand embroidered vertically down between the pin tucks
There is a charming hand embroidered bouquet of blue roses, daisies and stems on the skirt. The embroidered bouquet is tied with a white satin stitch bow.
Front opening suitable for new mothers
Front opening with mother of pearl buttons goes almost to the waist. Therefore this gown is good for new mothers.
Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches. Comes to mid calf on Louise’s clients. Our model is 177cms 5 ft 8 inches.
Sleeve is cap which is wonderful in summer.
Louise Mitchell’s soft white pure cotton has become a signature of Louise Mitchell. Her cotton is a favourite with clients for its breath ability, lightweight and long lasting properties and luxurious soft feel. Her clients especially love it;s softness.
Louise advises you to hand or machine wash your cotton nighties in a bag in soft cleansers. No need to iron. The soft cotton against your skin is all you really need.
White cotton nightgown Ribbons of flowers has sold to luxury stores worldwide.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.