Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
White cotton sleepwear Ribbons of Flowers with 3/4 sleeves.has hung proudly in Louise Mitchell’s Sydney store for years.Fine vertical pin tucks fall luxuriously down the front bodice to the waist. These pin tucks to the waist allow for extra give over your tummy and more room in the skirt.Soft pure cotton fabric is wonderful against your skin
But keep in mind that Ribbons of flowers does not have the extravagant volume of cotton fabric as our smocked gowns, such as Caroline, Lola, Stephanie and Bouquet of flowers.
The bodice pin tucks have been stitched by our hand picked workroom in groups of three. Between these groups of pin tucks our skilled hand embroiderers have stitched sprays of pale blue flowers and roses and fine white satin stitched bows and ribbons. The blue flowers and roses have been hand embroidered vertically down between the pin tucks
Bouquet of roses on the skirt of this white cotton nightgown
There is a charming hand embroidered bouquet of blue roses, daisies and stems on the skirt. The embroidered bouquet is tied with a white satin stitch bow.
Front opening with mother of pearl buttons goes almost to the waist, so this gown is good for new mothers.
Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches. Comes to mid calf on Louise’s clients. Our model is 177cms 5 ft 8 inches.
Sleeve is 3/4 length for arm mystery!
Luxurious soft cotton
Louise Mitchell’s soft white cotton has become a signature of Louise Mitchell. Her cotton is a favourite with clients for its breath ability, lightweight and long lasting properties and luxurious soft feel. Her clients especially love it;s softness.
One of Louise’s US clients in Atlanta emailed “Your gowns are amazing. Over time and washings your cotton gets so soft and comforting.”
Ribbons of flowers has been hanging proudly in Louise’s Sydney stores for years .She likes it there. She will probably never leave! One day Louise might have a temper tantrum and ask her to please just go ,but not yet. She is a classic. See the Louise Mitchell Sydney store opposite.
Hand or machine wash in a bag in soft cleansers, no need to iron. The soft cotton against your skin is all you really need.
White cotton sleepwear Ribbons of flowers has sold to luxury stores and boutiques worldwide
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.