Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galerie Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
White cotton nightie Marilyn has a generous soft cotton skirt, a sexy bodice and comfortable adjustable shoulder straps. Marilyn will take you from bed, to the beach and to a casual party with friends.
We listened to you
We have listened to you and now Marilyn has 3-4 cms wide straps. You have told us that spaghetti straps break or fall off your shoulders. These wider straps will be more practical and we think look even better. The straps have buttons which you can adjust to loosen or tighten.
Bodice and back beauty.
Dainty white roses have been hand embroidered over the pretty bodice, on the back and around the hem. Fine cotton pleating has been stitched for finishing around the bodice and along the hem.
Fine concealed elastic is stitched into the back to give you extra room should it be needed. This makes for comfort.
Two ties at the back of the gown can be turned into a seductive bow. A pretty twist to this very feminine sexy gown
Length is between mid calf and ankle on most women. Our model is 177cm or 5 ft 9 inches tall
Marilyn loves going to the beach and to the after party.
Hand or machine wash in a bag . Gentle cycle, Soft cleansers. Do not tumble dry.
There is no need to iron cotton nightgown Marilyn except if you are wearing her to a glamorous party. Then we insist!
White cotton nightie Marilyn has sold to luxury stores and boutiques worldwide
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.