Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
White cotton nightie Ribbons of flowers is a classic. Louise designed fine vertical pin tucks down the front bodice to the waist. White roses and daisies have been hand embroidered between the pin tucks.The skirt is generous and the sleeves are a comfortable 3/4 length.
Pin tucked bodice
The pin tucks on the bodice of Ribbons of flowers create extra fabric which falls over your tummy and hips.Consequently you have more room in the skirt for leg comfort.
However, it is important to keep in mind that Ribbons of flowers does not have the extravagant volume of cotton fabric as our smocked gowns, such as Caroline, Lola, Stephanie and Bouquet of flower.
The bodice pin tucks are sewn in groups of three. Between these pin tuck groups our skilled hand embroiderers have stitched sprays of white flowers and roses and fine satin stitched bows and ribbons.
Also white cotton nightie Ribbons of flowers has a lovely hand embroidered bouquet of white roses, daisies and leaves on the skirt. The bouquet is tied with a white satin stitch bow.
Front opening on the bodice
Mother of pearl buttons go almost to the waist. So this gown is good for new mothers
.Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches. Comes to mid calf on Louise’s clients. Our model is 177cms 5 ft 8 inches.
Sleeve is 3/4 length, a little arm mystery.
Louise Mitchell’s soft white pure cotton.
Louise’s cotton has become a signature of Louise Mitchell. Her cotton is a favourite with clients for its breath ability, lightweight, long lasting properties and luxurious soft feel. Her clients especially love it’s softness.
One of Louise’s US clients in Atlanta emailed “Your gowns are amazing.Over time and washings your cotton gets so soft and comforting”
Hand or machine wash in a bag in soft cleansers, no need to iron. The fine soft cotton against your skin is all you really need.
White cotton nightie Ribbons of flowers has sold to luxury stores and boutiques worldwide.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.