Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Classic cotton nightgown Caroline with 3/4 sleeves is a romantic cotton nightie. Her bodice is especially designed for comfort and styled for beauty. White hand smocking and pblue hand embroidered rosebuds have been stitched across her bodice and back yoke. Caroline’s skirt is generous, so plenty of leg room. Soft pure cotton is so lovely against your skin
Louise’s beloved hand embroiderers have stitched a generous band (9 cms wide) of white hand smocking across the bust.
Firstly this smocking creates gathering which gives you extra room for your bust.
Secondly the gathering of soft cotton also falls gently over your tummy and hips. So relaxing.
Back yoke for extra ease
Louise designed a yoke across the shoulders on the back. Gathers have been stitched into the yoke. These gathers allow extra soft cotton fabric to flow into your skirt.As a result, you have plenty of room over your hips. You can stretch out your legs. So comfortable
Pretty hand embroidered bodice and back yoke
The bodice and back yoke are both beautifully hand embroidered with white chain stitch in a criss cross design. Hand embroidered white stems and leaves and blue bullion roses climb over the chain stitch in a garden trellis design.
There is a front opening with mother of pearl shell buttons and cotton loops
Length is 115-120 cms 45-48 inches.Comes to mid calf on most clients.Our model is 177 cms tall 5 ft 8 inches. Sleeves are 3/4 length. Between elbow and wrist.
Louise’s soft white pure cotton
It is a signature of her brand. The more you wash it the softer it becomes. It is well known for its luxurious breath ability and long lasting qualities. However, softness is the quality her clients repeatedly tell her they prize the most.
Classic cotton nightgown Caroline has sold to luxury stores worldwide.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.