Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea casa New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Blue Jasmine’s front bodice
A band of white hand smocking has bee embroidered across the bust.
This smocking creates gathers which give you more room in your bust and skirt
there is a front opening with mother of pearl shell buttons
Shoulder back yoke
A yoke with gathering across the back shoulders also makes extra room in the skirt
is 115-120 cms or 44-45 inches
are 3/4 length, just below your elbow
Soft fine cotton
The fabric is is a fine misty blue, so feminine and floaty, and so long lasting.
Machine wash in soft cleansers. No need to iron
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.