Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini Linea Casa New York
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Fine vertical pin tucks fall luxuriously down the front bodice to the waist. These pin tucks give you extra room across your tummy and allow for more room in the skirt for leg comfort.
Maternity and front opening.
A front opening with genuine mother of pearl buttons goes almost to the waist. This makes Bluebird an option for maternity
Cap perfect for summer
Small 10-12 Medium 14-16 Large 16-18
Louise’s choice of superior Swiss dot cotton
Louise’s pure cotton has become a signature of Louise Mitchell sleepwear. It is a favourite with her clients for its softness, breath ability, lightweight and long lasting qualities.
Bluebird in pale blue embroidered Swiss dot cotton has all these same qualities
Machine wash in soft cleansers.
Do not hot tumble dry. Blue bird will object and fly away.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected]. All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.