Louise Mitchell cotton sleepwear
has sold to luxury stores worldwide
Galleries Lafayette Paris
Anichini New York
Ludwig Beck Munich
David Jones Australia
Smith and Caughey New Zealand
Hand smocked bodice.
Smocked nighties are the roomiest gowns. The smocking creates gathering in the bodice which allows luxurious amounts of soft cotton fabric to cascade into the skirt. This extra fabric gives you lots and lots of room in your bust, over your tummy and over your legs.
Cotton nightie for all sizes
Blue Moon rose is perfect for all sizes. She is a very dainty gown for all three. However she is particularly appropriate for women whose bust size is bigger than their overall size. For instance, you may have a medium bust size but a small waist and hips. You can safely choose small size in this style because the smocking will give you extra bust room.
is 115-120 cms or approx 44-45 inches. This comes to mid calf on most of our clients.
is cap. Perfect for summer.
Small 10-12 Medium 14-16 Large 18-20
Soft pure cotton
Louise’s cottons are a firm favourite with her clients. The more you wash them the softer they become. Her clients love the breath ability and long lasting qualities. If you look after her cotton gowns they can last 8-10 years.
Louise’s client from Atlanta US wrote “Your gowns are amazing. Over time and washing the cotton becomes so soft and comforting”
Perfectly fine to machine wash. But it must be in soft cleansers
Do not tumble dry. Would you like it? Well neither does Blue Moon Rose.
She is far too refined for any rough and tumble.
|Embroidery threads||colour fast|
Hang up to drip dry. There is no need to iron
Click here for more care information and for Louise's tips on stain removal.
For orders under $200
Australia $20 International $35
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If there is a problem please email [email protected] All returns must be with us within 2 weeks. There are no refunds for sale or discounted items.
Click here for more shipping and return information
- Your cotton sleepwear has been designed by Louise Mitchell in her Sydney studio.
- Louise Mitchell’s cotton has been selected for softness, breath ability and strength.
- Garments have been lovingly embroidered by hand with Louise’s designs.
- All garments have French seams. This is double seaming so no raw edges.
- Splits in side seams for easy movement are reinforced so do not run.
- Louise recommends hand or machine washing in a bag with soft powders or liquids.
- There is no need to iron. Just the feeling of soft cotton next to your skin is all you need.
- Review from Eve USA “Your gowns are amazing. Overtime and with washing your cotton gets so soft.”
- Easy to pack and light to carry, Louise’s cotton sleepwear loves travelling and holidays.